• Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
The unemployment rate in America fell to a five year low in April and is currently down to 7.5%.
• Monday, November 05th, 2012
The US economy added more jobs in October.
• Thursday, August 30th, 2012
The US Labor Official has spoken out this week about her plans to expand a work sharing program currently in use in Rhode Island.
• Thursday, July 19th, 2012
A Burger King employee has been fired for standing on burger bun lettuce, Yahoo news reports.
• Thursday, April 12th, 2012
Recent job figures in America suggest that men are the most successful at gaining work.
• Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
The amount of jobs created in March throughout the USA was well below some previous predictions.
• Monday, March 05th, 2012
Over 1,000 jobs have been cut in America by computer company IBM.
• Monday, December 12th, 2011
Recent figures suggest that employers across the United States are still hesitant to hire new staff.