|Group interviews can be quite nerve-wracking. Not only are you being interviewed by your potential boss, but you will meet the other management team and you’ll need to try and impress them all. And when it comes to interview questions you need to think about who you are going to direct them at.|
Group job interviews can vary but there will normally be your prospective line manager, other managers/directors and someone from HR. Preparing job interview questions and perfecting a copy of your resume template are all things you should do to prepare, but what questions do you ask? And who do you ask?
Below are some possible questions that you might want to practice:
To Your Line Manager:
- What is the team like?
- What do you look for in a perfect candidate?
- What are the progression opportunities like?
- What is the team social aspect like?
- What team support is available? Are there weekly team meetings?
To The MD/Directors:
- How would you describe the company ethos?
- What are the expansion plans for the future?
- Are there opportunities to progress within different departments?
- What are the company social events like?
- What are the training opportunities?
- What are the breaks/work schedules like?
- What’s the company culture like?
Get started with our free resume service! Try it today!