• Wednesday, March 27th, 2013
Soft drink giant Coca Cola has announced it plans to cut 750 jobs in the US in the coming months.
• Monday, March 11th, 2013
The unemployment rate in America has fallen to its lowest level in five years.
• Thursday, February 07th, 2013
Over 157,000 jobs were added to the US economy in January, kick starting 2013 hiring activity.
• Friday, January 04th, 2013
The US economy saw 155,000 new jobs created in December 2012, a new report suggests.
• Monday, November 05th, 2012
The US economy added more jobs in October.
• Thursday, August 30th, 2012
The US Labor Official has spoken out this week about her plans to expand a work sharing program currently in use in Rhode Island.
• Tuesday, August 14th, 2012
US based mobile phone manufacturer Motorola will cut up to 4,000 jobs worldwide.
• Friday, August 03rd, 2012
The US economy added 163,000 jobs in July.
• Friday, July 27th, 2012
The number of new people claiming jobless benefits in America fell last week to a four year low.
• Thursday, July 19th, 2012
A Burger King employee has been fired for standing on burger bun lettuce, Yahoo news reports.